All Recipes: (click on underlined titles to see separate picture and click on PDF icon to view the recipe)
- Loaded with bean protein, this is a quick, tasty and nutritious meal in a tortilla!
- Long time favorite recipe of ours that I like to serve over penne or bow-tie pasta.
- Very quick summer salad and great made with Armenian cucumbers. Add a little extra dried dill to garnish.
- This was a great find in a time of need. I had so much zucchini from the garden and this recipe turned out to be a winner for us. Tasty and timely!
- It is time to harvest those home grown onions and this is a lovely way to use some of them.
- A unique side salad.
- You can use your fresh cilantro and jalapeno for this low calorie dish, while mangos are in season and plentiful at the market.
- All of the ingredients are available in the market now, if you are not growing them yourself.
- Really quick to make using that fresh cabbage from the garden and good for lunch or dinner.
- Substitute 4 grouper filets for the chicken if desired. You can use your fresh bok choy from the garden for this tasty dish.
- Cauliflower Cheese Pie with Potato Crust - This is a seasonal recipe when cauliflower is in abundance.
Source: The New Moosewood Cookbook
- Japanese Stir Fry - This can be a main meal or side dish. - Mongolian BBQ Sauce
Source: Canyon Ranch Cooks - Other recipes can be found at: http://www.canyonranch.com/your-health/food-nutrition/cooking-recipes/starters
Sweet Potato Bites with Garlic Dipping Sauce - Sweet Potato Bite - Garlic Dipping Sauce
Zucchini - Herb Fritters w/garlic yogurt: - Zucchini Fritters - Garlic Yogurt
Eggplant Enchiladas with Green and Red Sauce: - Eggplant Enchiladas; - Red Sauce; - Green Sauce
- Vegetarian Chili w/Tempeh - Tempeh is a fermented whole bean soy product (higher in protein, fiber & vitamins). You can find it in the refrigerated or frozen section of your market. This is a great warm meal for the winter months. Canned Anasazi beans are hard to find, but you can find dry beans and cook as directed, or just substitute with another black or red canned bean.
- Sage and Rosemary Pork - This months recipe inspired by the renewed growth of all the herbs needed for this recipe.
Source: Bon Appetite December 2015